Monday, April 20, 2009

California

We're back from California! We had a great time. My Mom had her 76th birthday on Easter Sunday. We went to Monterey and got to go to the aquarium. They are focused on Sea Horses right now, so we got to learn a lot about sea horses. We also got to go go on a tour at the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield and on a tour of the State Capitol Building. We went to the Fisherman's Wharf and saw the Sea Lions and ate fresh sour dough bread. The best part was picking up Ashley at the airport. I misssd him so much. We didn't see each other for 4 full days but it seemed like an eternity. He was lonely without us. He said the house seemed so empty without us. My daffodils have bloomed and my tulips have started to bloom as well. It is so warm out today. It's just a beaurtiful day to live in Benjamin.
Today is Tuesday now and we jumped back into school. It went well. Hannah has e new math book and calendar. She filled in the counting strips and got acquainted with her new calendar. Henry got a new book and worked on the letter Q today. He has a cool letter book that I made for him. Harold went to piano class. It's nice to get back to the daily life. The kids and I love the structure.
Well, I've gotta go take care of stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment